Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The dreaded paint incident

So I finally downloaded the pictures from after the paint incident from a few weeks ago. The kids somehow knocked over a full gallon of (sealed) paint onto the carpet in our dining room in our brand new house and spilled the entire gallon. I still have no idea how they managed that with only a minute or two by themselves! I kept the carpet wet with towels and we were able to get it all out by scraping it up with a cut and a rug doctor! When I took these pictures, I had no idea of the magnitude. Too bad I wasn't thinking so clearly when I saw the paint on the carpet, I'd love to have a picture of that! :)



some pictures of the the kids playing with their babies :)





1 comment:

Sweet Pea Baby Rentals said...

Oh my gosh! That is soooo funny! I wouldn't be laughing if I didn't already know that you got all the paint out of the carpet though!