We took the kids to see Wall-E last Sunday. It was their first movie and they both loved it. Evie sat through the whole thing, but Josh fell asleep about half way through. Nick and I enjoyed it too
And...I know I'm a nerd, but I've wanted a fountain in our door front since we bought our first house in 2003, and we finally got around to getting one this weekend. Yay. My mom wanted a picture because she and my dad watched the kids while we went shopping, so I snapped a few for her and figured I'd post them. It's so nice to hear the water outside.
Now we just need to get a potted plant, and chair cushions, and hide the cord. I also want to get a nice screen door, but we have to special order it because our door is too tall. what a pain :)
3 comments:
It looks great! How was the movie? Should I take my kids or just wait until it comes out on video?
Looks good! We need to get together w/the kids sometime soon.
Hey Amanda, we really liked the movie. I think they'd love to see it in the theater, it was so cute.
Post a Comment