

We took Josh & Evie to the daycare at the gym for the first time. We were worried about Josh because it's his first time being at a daycare type setting. At first he went running in, very excited, but when he realized we weren't staying, he began to cry. We stayed for about 2 minutes, got him playing with a toy, and snuck out. When we got back from working out, he was running around barefoot, playing in the play slide, and giggling. Evie had a blast too! Josh was pretty glad to see us, but after leaving him a few times, he'll probably get mad and not want to leave :)
And can I just say, the fountain I posted below by our front door is the biggest pain in the butt ever! It guzzles like 10 gallons of water a day and is way too much upkeep. I just want to throw it away!
No comments:
Post a Comment