Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Camping





Last weekend we went camping by Knoll Lake. It was quite the drive to get there, but so beautiful and peaceful. We met my sister there and the kids had a blast! We can't wait to go back. I had a mid term yesterday and I think cramming in the car for the couple hour drive worked out fine! Evie keeps asking if we can go camping again today. We got a flat tire in the middle of nowhere at the campsite. Good thing my car's spare is a full tire, and thankfully the spare wasn't flat because we were about 10 miles from any cell phone reception and over an hour from any businesses

Sad news....my Grandma Norma passed away yesterday. She lived with us while Amanda and I were growing up and was in MN. I don't even know what else to say. I miss her and love her and I'm crushed that Josh never got to meet her and Evie was so little when she met her

No comments: