Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa




We went with Sabe & Evan to McCormick Park last night. The line for riding the train was about 2-3 hours long, so we decided to see Santa and leave! It was crazy....but we got to wait inside an old train car, and Santa and the elves were in their own train car, so the kids got to see him in private. It was worth it. Evie and Josh told him everything they wanted :)

Here is a scan of the picture we got.

And also a family picture, taken with a tripod. It was an attempt for Christmas cards that we can't use

1 comment:

Micaila said...

Aww, I can't believe the line was so long! I had seen the ad in the paper several weeks ago and wanted to go but I totally forgot, guess it was better off that way. Kids are so cute and getting so big. We really need to plan a meeting while you're on break. Maybe the week after Christmas?