

Today Josh asked if he could write his Christmas wish list to the Christmas bunny. It was so cute. When we reminded him the bunny was for Easter, and Santa came for Christmas, his eyes lit up and he said "Oh yeah, I remember now!" So it looks like we'll be writing out wish lists even earlier this year!
Nick and I celebrated our EIGHTH wedding anniversary. We just can't believe how fast the time has gone. We took the kids out to the Olive Garden on the actual anniversary, and we will be going out sans kids tonight for dinner and a movie. I don't think life could get any better!!
I am going to do Evie's 6 year old photos & Josh's 4 year photos THIS WEEK. I swear I will do it this week. Time flies, and we're so busy, but check back soon for some portraits. I haven't done a photo shoot in over a year. I have used my DSLR in manual mode to snap some pics, but not any portraits, so I really hope to get some good ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment