

I think I"m over-doing the Christmas tree pictures. I have another set of the kids wearing their pajamas!
Anyway, the kids& I saw The Nutcracker this weekend with Patty, my mother-in-law. It was such a fun time! Evie made me promise we'd go every single year. The next day, The Nutcracker was on PBS, and both kids watched it, and Evie watched it while wearing my old pointe shoes. Soooo cute!
This is part 1. I'll post some more pictures of Evie with some of the performers and Santa at the show! Josh was hungry and grumpy by the end of the show, so he's not in any of the pictures that will come in part 2!
Evie's teacher sent home this picture of her as as Evie tree! We love it!

Lastly, a picture of the kids with Santa. This was at family fun night at Evie's school
No comments:
Post a Comment